Quizzic Alley School of Alchemy
Even the wizest wizards can learn something at bewitching Quizzic Alley School of Alchemy Science and Potions class. Walk in the footsteps of your favourite wizards right into a magically moody classroom, full of curios, potions bottles and cauldrons and all sorts of other wizarding paraphenalia.
An experienced School of Alchemy Professor awaits you and your fellow wizards and witches. Be ready to embrace the magic and learn the language of wizardry. Oh, and make sure you come dressed in your finest wizard robes and accoutrements. All students get a tankard of our famous QBrew, concocted and served on site.
Our class times follow. Choose a preferred day and time and make sure you include them in your email enquiry form. If your ideal option is not available, we will call you to work it out together.
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday at 4.00pm Saturday and Sunday at 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm
CLOSED Monday and Tuesday
Book our Alchemy Classroom for your next business event
- Available to corporate, social and business groups
- Up to 15 guests for launch, more for a potions class
- A range of games and activities are available for the self-hosted option
- Every wizard gets a tankard of QBrew
- Quizzic Alley can arrange catering for an additional fee.
$350 for 90 minutes, room hire only – catering extra
Call us on 61798856 to arrange catering and discuss your specific requirements
Brews and Bubbles Science and Potions Class
- Interactive potions and science workshop hosted by a Professor.
- Activities and experiments may vary according to the age mix of the group.
- Equipment, materials, safety gear provided.
- Every wizard gets a tankard of Q Brew.
- 90 minute class includes time for food and cake.
Up to 10 wizards – $295 for weekend bookings – $255 for weekdays – extra wizards $20 each
Up to 20 wizards – $470 for weekend bookings – $375 for weekdays – extra wizards $20 each
Extras organised by Quizzic Alley
What else do we offer your wizards?
How can we help to make
YOUR day easier?
- Fruit platter at $2 per head
- Fairy bread at $2 per head
- Take-home handmade wands – $5 each
- Birthday cake – choice of two designs – $80